Moving to a new state is always a daunting task and the moving process can at times be pretty overwhelming. Driving distance and time considerations are the primary reasons many look to hire car transportation services when a vehicle has to move to another state in the country. If you are relocating to Goa or to another part of the country moving your vehicle via transit transportation gives you peace of mind knowing that your vehicle is in safe hands.
Our car transportation services offer reliable worry-free services which facilitate door to door deliveries of your prized possessions. We calculate costs depending on the car’s make, model and the distance to be traveled. If you are inquiring over the phone, we are happy to provide you a rough estimate. Accurate estimates are provided based on an in-person inspection and after sufficient information required to prepare the final quote. We offer doorstep delivery in most towns, but in some cases, the vehicle may need to be picked up from the shipping terminal.
Transportation is available in enclosed trailers as well as open trailers. Open trailers are cost effective as there is more than one vehicle that is transported. Delivery schedules are also a lot quicker via this means.The other option is through enclosed trailers , more suited for expensive, exotic vehicles. These vehicles require a lot more care and hence this mode is preferred over open trailers.
GET YOUR VEHICLE READY FOR SHIPPING
- It is vital that vehicles are well prepped for their journey. This is done in your presence.
- To get your vehicle ready for shipping, it is important to check and plug any fluid leaks, if any.
- Vehicles must also be thoroughly cleaned.
- The fuel in the tank must not be more than ¼ the capacity of the tank or even lower.
- Remove all additional items such as music systems, GPS consoles, garage door remotes, etc.
- If the vehicle has any external antennas, this has to be removed as well.
- Run a close check to see if there are any personal belongings left behind.
- Exterior spares if any, tire covers, grills or any form of car covers that have been attached to the vehicle must also be removed.
- Non-permanent racks, luggage, etc must be cleared.
- One set of keys must be handed over to us.
- Items that are hazardous in nature cannot be transported within the vehicle.
- When the vehicle transportation takes place, you or your assigned representative must be physically present at the pickup and drop-off destination.
Our moving consultant, after an inspection, will prepare a condition report along with a bill of lading that requires your signature. The onus is on you to confirm the vehicles condition and any such claim must be discussed with the moving consultant before he leaves. The auto inventory form present with the moving consultant must have a clear description of any of the damages present on the vehicle at the time of shipping. Any damage not mentioned in this form will result in claim that is rejected when the vehicle is delivered.